Empire Locums is a market leading medical recruitment agency based in Bedfordshire. Established in March 2010 as a specialist agency for niche vacancies, Empire is now able to boast NHS approved status since being awarded a place on the Health Trust Europe Framework in 2016.
Now Empire Locums are able to source and secure placements for locum doctor in all grades and specialities including Junior Locum jobs, Middle Grade Locum jobs, Locum RMO jobs and Locum Consultant Jobs. We cover the whole of the UK including Northern Ireland we work with around 190 NHS Trust as well as approximately 300 private Hospitals.
Here at Empire we have a team of dynamic professionals, who all work towards the company's vision of providing cutting edge recruitment solutions for the NHS and Private Sectors whilst securing innovative strategic partnerships that allow for the perfect career development for our UK Locum doctors.
Our direct and hassle free recruitment process gives us the ability to offer the widest range of Locum doctors jobs in the UK from point of registration and our fast track service means you can start working with Empire from day one...
Due to our extensive experience and market knowledge we guarantee to have the right locum recruitment option for you, we endeavour to treat all of our Locum Doctors and Clients with the highest of regard and we will always go the extra mile to find the right placement tailored to suit both parties.
Our grades for locum doctor jobs covered are listed below:
- (HO) House Officer Doctor Jobs - This position is an ideal entry level vacancy for just qualified UK Doctors and overseas doctors with 2-4 Years experience.
- (SHO) Senior House officer Doctor Jobs - This position is ideal for UK doctors with 2-4 years experience and for overseas doctors with 4-6 years experience.
- (RMO) Resident Medical Officer Doctor Jobs - private sector equivalent to SHO, 2-3 years experience overseas required.
- (SPR) Specialist Registrar Doctor Jobs or Staff Grade Doctor Jobs - This position would be for UK doctors who have completed minimum 5 years and overseas doctor with 6-8 years experience.
- (CON) Consultant doctor Jobs - This position would be for UK doctors who have completed minimum 8 years and overseas doctor with 10 years experience.
We also offer a overseas doctor career development plan as part of our I.D.P (International Doctors Program) these specific locum doctor jobs are open to junior overseas doctors as well doctors with clinical attachment experience.
Thank you for choosing Empire Locums